Dateline: Crabtree Green Field
- An excellent effort by Michael A hoisted the Phillies Majors to a 23-6 win in five innings over the Mdll Nationals on Saturday.
- Michael rocked the Nationals with two in the park home runs. Michael went 3-3 in the game with four RBIs and four runs scored. Michael homered in the third and fifth innings.
- Fifteen runs in the first three innings helped the Reston American LL Phillies Majors blow out the Nationals. A steal of home by Michael, an RBI single by Kyle, an error, a passed ball, a walk by Evan, and a bases loaded walk by Michael in the first inning and an RBI single byWilliamand an RBI single by Krish during the second inning fueled the Reston American LL Phillies Majors’ offense early.
- The Mdll Nationals’ lineup had no answer for Aidan The Mdll Nationals managed just one hit off of Aidan who allowed no earned runs, threw six straight strikes in his inning. Cam and Krish also did a fine job on the mound. With Cam striking out two.
- The Reston American LL Phillies Majors easily handled the Mdll Nationals pitching as eight hitters combined for 17 hits, 18 RBIs and 23 runs scored.
- Krishnan had two big catches in center and William had a great catch in left.
Coach Grossman said, “I don’t think I’ve seen a team play outfield so well. I really liked how we were able to use more pitchers today and Cam and Krish both did well in their first appearance. Clearly anytime you get 17 hits, your offense is doing all right.”